i really need to go to the gym. really. but nope, work tonight. and tomorrow. and thursday. and friday. and i’m not waiting until saturday. it’ll have to be tonight after work. then again tomorrow. then thursday afternoon. and probably friday sometime.
591. CANADA MAY NOT HAVE A LARGE ARMY, BUT THEY HAVE A TON OF PRIDE, MOOSE HUNTING GUNS, HOT TIM HORTONS COFFEE, LUMBERJACKS, AND ANGRY HOCKEY PLAYERS WHO ARE NOT AFRAID OF LOSING MORE TEETH. DO NOT INSULT CANADA.
It is important for you to be communicate your feelings today, Sheena. Normally you tend to hold these feelings inside, and then wait until they build up to a point at which they erupt like a volcano that has been dormant for years. Emotional blockages in your system are clogging up the works and preventing new and healthier energies to move in. Say what you need to say to the people who need to hear how you are feeling.
good god, this is actually so relevant and exactly where I am right now. AUGH.
001. Write more. I have so many story plots floating around in my brain and I wish I had the time/effort/patience to actually write them out.
002. Change. Not who I am entirely, but my idk, lifestyle sometimes. I wanna get in shape. [This is really ‘lose weight’ as far as resolutions go, but I don’t want that to be so straight forward and unreachable as a goal!] (Side resolutions include: Eat more fruit, go to the gym 3/4 times a week if possible, drink more water, cut out pop.)
003. Try confrontations. No, not like start fights on purpose but be able to confront someone if I have to. This is a real problem for me and something I’d like to deal with. I just can’t call someone out on something, no matter how much it is bothering me.
004. Talk to my friends more. A lot of my good~ friends and I hardly talk beyond ‘how are you?’, ya know? I want to try actually talking and getting to know them.
005. Make a first move. Hey, it may not be with Foddybear [lol never call him that again please] but with someone else maybe? Self esteem, deploy!!
006. Chronicle. Keep my journal, take more photos, sort things and remember it all.
007. Make memories.This one is usually easy. C’mon, Sheena, you love to smile.